Do you have a good work ethic and technical know-how? Are you a problem-solver that excels working independently? Do you like working outdoors and work that involves physical activity? Are you passionate about providing an outstanding customer service experience?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we want to hear from you.
At Rainscapes, our team atmosphere and love for continued learning will keep you busy in the irrigation and lawn care industry.
Our Irrigation Department is growing and we are seeking a new outstanding technician to add to our team. Your role will be to perform Spring Startups and Fall Winterizations along with maintenance and repairs on residential and commercial irrigation systems. We are looking for someone who is able to work in various weather conditions with a can-do attitude.
Service Technician Job Duties:
Employees will work in all weather conditions and in elements such as wet clay and mud. This job is very physical and includes lifting and carrying items weighing up to 60 pounds; bending, stooping, kneeling, and shoveling. We love to train, so don't worry if you don't have irrigation experience. If you are a hard-worker who loves to learn new things, then you are right for this role.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair different types of irrigation systems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Provide unmatched customer service by communicating with the customer in a professional manner
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle and equipment inventory
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement, and be actively involved in solution identification and implementation.
- Available for over-time during peak seasons (Spring and Fall)
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Love to work independently
- Proven problem solving skills
- Proven understanding of electrical principles
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Possess a desire for continual learning and continuous improvement, personally and professionally.
- $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- High school or equivalent
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan with matching up to 3%
- Industry Training, Both In-house & Manufacturers/Vendors
- Opportunities for Promotions & Growth
- Community Involvement