Our Irrigation Department is growing and we are seeking an exceptional technician to add to our team. Your role will be to maintain repair and install residential and commercial irrigation systems. We are looking for someone who is able to work in various weather conditions with a can-do attitude. If you are a hard-worker who loves to learn new things, then you are right for this role.
At Rainscapes, our team atmosphere and love for continued learning will keep you busy in the irrigation and lawn care industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Installation Technician Job Duties:
Employees will work in all weather conditions and in elements such as wet clay and mud. This job is very physical and includes lifting and carrying items weighing up to 60 pounds; bending, stooping, kneeling, and shoveling.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair different types of irrigation systems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Provide unmatched customer service by communicating with the customer in a professional manner.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement, and identifying and implementing solutions.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Available for over-time during peak seasons (Spring and Fall)
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Love to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Proven understanding of electrical principles
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A desire for continual learning and continuous improvement, both personally and professionally.
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- High school or equivalent
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with matching up to 3%
- Industry Training, Both In-house & Manufactureers/Vendors
- Opportunities for Promotions & Growth
- Community Involvement